Shannon received her real estate license in 2000 and since then has built a business that grows every year. She is very proud of her success which has been achieved from 90% repeat clients and referrals. Shannon is a Hall County native who married Williams Stephens in 1996. Now they have two wonderful children, Claire and Thomas. She is an avid runner and hiker and maintains a healthy lifestyle.
- 2000: Started working as a Real Estate Agent. Closed 13 Transaction between June to Dec.
- 2001: Over 50 transactions closed.
- 2002: 78 transactions closed for sales volume of 8 Million Dollars plus.
- 2003: 71 transactions closed for a sales volume of 8 Million plus, while taking three months off to vacation with my husband and have our first child.
- 2004: 79 transactions closed for sales volume of 9 Million dollars.
- 2005: 90 transactions closed for sales volume of 10 Million dollars and in January celebrated the birth of our second child.
- 2006: Over 100 transactions closed for sales volume of over 12 Million dollars.
- 2007: Approximately 100 transactions closed for sales volume of over 13 Million dollars. Ranked No. 2 agent for all Keller Williams agents in the state of Georgia.
- 2008: Even in a challenging market closed approximately 50 transactions.
- 2009: Still a challenging market and closed 40 transactions.
- 2010: Hardest year yet and still closed 28 transactions.
- 2011: Closed approximately 40 transactions.
- 2012: Closed 47 transactions, Completed the Mike Ferry Training program and BOLD Graduate.
- 2013: Closed 61 transactions and Completed the Mike Ferry Training program.
- 2014: Closed 92 transactions.
- 2015: Joined Virtual Properties Realty.com. Closed 57 transaction.
- 2016: Closed 115 transaction.
- 2017: Closed 93 transaction.
- 2018: Has closed and has currently under contract 92 so far this year.
- Winner of "Top 5 Residential" for Hall County Board in 2002
- Presidents Elite 2002
- Presidents Circle in 2003
- Circle of Excellence 2002 and 2004
- Sales Activity Award 2002, 2003 and 2004
- Multi Million Dollar Award 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005
- Life Member Million Dollar Club
- Top Team SE Keller Williams 2007, 2011 and 2012
- 2012 Good Neighbor Award from Hall County Board for her work on Mitch Farmer’s June Jam and #2 Team SE Keller Williams
- 2013 #1 Top Team in Productivity.
- 2015 Virtual Properties Reatly #1 Agent in both volume and sales.
- 2016 Virtual Properties Realty #1 Agent in both volume and sales
- 2017 Virtual Properties Relaty #3 Agent in both volume and sales
- Mitch Farmer’s June Jam which benefits CASA since 2010
Areas of Expertise:
- New Homes
- Buyer Representation
- Lake Lanier
- Residential Development
- Relocation Expert
- Investment Properties
- Hall County
- White County
- Farm Land and Horse Farms